TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
www.COMPLIMENTOR.com, is a technology enabled purpose-driven platform with the aim to connect the aspiring mentees with the inspired professional domain mentors driven by the value to positively impact the lives of people and help them realize their potential. CompliMENTORis for diverse group of people mentoring with a global network of experienced, mature and successful professionals in their respective domains who are passionate to contribute to shape the lives of our Youth and Millennials. It will help its users to find a life changing experience where they face challenges like career planning,instill passion and overall progress in the best of their interests.
The website is managed by Vivid Enterprises. Before using our services/ products you should go through the present Agreement (herein after referred to as EULA) and agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA. The User of the site shall be deemed to have read the terms of the EULA and duly accepted them before browsing through the Website.
These terms may be changed / updated from time to time solely at our discretion. By using our Website you will be bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned in the EULA. You are required to and responsible for regularly reviewing the EULA to keep yourself updated with the changes/ amendments to the EULA as made by us from time to time. If you continue to access the Website subsequent to such changes to EULA, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the said changes.
REFERENCE OF TERMS USED IN EULA
The terms used in the present EULA have been defined hereunder:
- The term ‘COMPLIMENTOR’ is used through this entire EULA to refer to the Website, its owner, directors, employees, and individuals / entities associated with the Owner.
- Owner refers to Vivid Enterprises
- The term ‘USER or YOU or YOUR’ is used through this entire EULA to refer to the any person who access the Website or who is/are registered at the Website for various services provided by it (User would include individual/legal entity/society/group of people etc. or as the case may be). The term ‘OUR WEBSITE‘ or ‘WEBSITE’ is used through this entire EULA to refer to the Website www.COMPLIMENTOR.com.
- The term ‘PROGRAMS/ PRODUCTS /SERVICES’ is used through this entire EULA to refer to the products/ services offered at the Website or its associated entities, not including the advertisements that may be displayed on the Website.
- The term ‘APPROPRIATE GOVERNMENT’ is used through this entire EULA as referring to Central/State Government or Local authorities as the case may be.
- Use of the Website is available to all the persons/entities/companies/partnership firms etc., as the case may be. However, any registration on the website shall be by the person who is capable of entering into valid contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website, except under the legal/constructive guardianship of such persons capable of entering into contract on behalf of such minor user/s.
- While registering with the Website, you represent that the information filled by you is correct and that you are duly authorized to accept this agreement and you have the authority to bind yourself / your business entity to this agreement. You further confirm that you shall use/browse the Website in terms of the EULA.
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are using the site in violation of the EULA or at its sole discretion without any reason thereof.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all the activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter-alia, to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by COMPLIMENTOR registration form (both personal and professional information) (hereinafter ‘Registration Data’), maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete at all times;
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and;
- Ensure that you exit / log out from your account at the end of each session.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or COMPLIMENTOR has reasonablegrounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Agreement, COMPLIMENTOR has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your registration with the Website.
- COMPLIMENTOR shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all the activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter-alia, to:
ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION AND COMMUNICATION
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to COMPLIMENTOR, you agree and understand that you are communicating with COMPLIMENTOR through electronic records. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website or through any other COMPLIMENTOR services.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- CompliMentor is a technology enabled purpose-driven platform with the aim to connect the aspiring mentees with the inspired professional domain mentors driven by the value to positively impact the lives of people and help them realize their potential. We leverage technology, research, human experience and learning and mentor and mentee match making to minimize the human bias in decision making process. The mentor-mentee interaction offers a unique way of resolving challenges, career guidance, counseling & mentoring and is not limited to psychometric assessments, career counselling and guidance, interactive career focused activities and career progression or tracking mechanisms etc., as may be provided from time to time for help and guidance of mentees.
- By entering into the present Agreement, you accept that you are using the services rendered at COMPLIMENTOR at your sole discretion without any undue influence of the COMPLIMENTOR and at your sole responsibility (under supervision of guardian in case of minors).
- You further agree to ensure that you will ensure that you avail the services with due care and due diligence and as per the terms & conditions of the EULA and the respective service you are availing.
- By using the services which are subject to payment, as mentioned therein, you accept to pay for the same before using the services.
- You further undertake not to raise any dispute qua the fee charged for the services in any manner whatsoever as you have agreed to the same out of free will and without any undue influence.
- You further undertake that you have read the Terms & Conditions of the Payment that are prompted when you move towards payment of the paid services and have accepted the same before making the payment.
- COMPLIMENTOR uses third party payments providers to receive payments from user. COMPLIMENTOR is not responsible for delays or erroneous transactions execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. COMPLIMENTOR takes utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- The fee to be charged by COMPLIMENTOR from users shall be decided solely by COMPLIMENTOR and the user/s shall have no right/say to interfere in the same.
- User(s) can make payments through any of the following available options:
- Paytm/ Amazon Pay / Google Pay
- Internet Banking
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- The User agrees and accepts that all nuances and modalities relating to making payment using Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit Cards (“Virtual Payment Mode”) shall be separately governed by arrangement(s) / terms and conditions between the User and the relevant banks. We shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any liability that may arise in relation to the Virtual Payment Modes (including any fraudulent transaction).
- While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) decline of such transaction for any reason.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by us, is neither a banking nor financial service.
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves its right to change the charges for services, at any time, without the requirement of any prior intimation to the User. Any such change shall be binding and effective on the User.
You agree to bear all applicable taxes, charges cess etc. levied on the services being rendered to you as notified by the Central/State Govt. time to time, unless already included in the price offered.
There is no provision for refund of fee paid by the User/s. The User/s is therefore deemed to have understood and accepted that once the fee is paid as per the services availed, there shall be no refund of the said fee.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- There shall be no contract between the COMPLIMENTOR and the User/s until the services are availed by User/s against consideration. The access to the free portion of the Website is only for welfare of the User and does not give rise to any contract between the User/s and the COMPLIMENTOR in any manner.
- The contract against consideration for the services shall be strictly in terms of the services availed and shall end as soon as the services are rendered.
- COMPLIMENTOR is entitled to terminate the contract at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the Website and the service) if you;
- Violate or breach any term of this EULA, or
- In the opinion of COMPLIMENTOR, misuse the Website or service, or
- At the sole discretion of the COMPLIMENTOR for which COMPLIMENTOR is under no obligation to assign any reason.
- COMPLIMENTOR is not obliged to give prior notice of the termination of contract.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
- COMPLIMENTOR alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all intellectual all property rights, in and to the Website and service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Website or the service.
- You may not use, copy, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website orservice , except as expressly permitted by COMPLIMENTOR in writing. You may not use any Collective Content without first obtaining the written consent of COMPLIMENTOR.
- No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by COMPLIMENTOR or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in this Agreement.
- This EULA does not constitute a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, or any intellectual property rights owned by COMPLIMENTOR. COMPLIMENTOR’s name, logo, and the product names associated with the Website and the service are trademarks of COMPLIMENTOR, its affiliated companies or third parties, and no right or license is granted to you to use them.
- Subject to your compliance with these EULA, COMPLIMENTOR grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the use of the Website.
- Subject to your compliance with these EULA, COMPLIMENTOR grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the use of the Website.
- License, sub license, sell, resell, transfer , assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the service or Website in any way;
- Modify or make derivative works based upon the service or Website;
- Create internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Website or any other server or wireless or Internet – based device;
- Reverse engineer or access the Website in order to:
- Design or build a competitive product or service,
- Design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the service or Website, or
- Copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service or Website;
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, we indexers, bots, viruses or worms or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/ or performance of the Website.
- Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- Send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material harmful to people or violative of third party privacy rights;
- Send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Website, the Service or the data contained therein;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website.
- Authorize others to use your account maintained on the Website;
- Assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
- Use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- Use the service or Website for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- Withhold any proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- Violate any applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/ or city in which you are present while using the Website or the service.
- COMPLIMENTOR will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. COMPLIMENTOR may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these User Terms.
- You acknowledge that COMPLIMENTOR has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, service or Collective Content or to review or edit any Collective Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, to ensure your compliance with this EULA or to comply with the applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that COMPLIMENTOR, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of this EULA or otherwise harmful to the Website or the Service.
CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
- You warrant that the information you provide to COMPLIMENTOR is accurate and complete. COMPLIMENTOR is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the service or use of the Website without providing reasons.
- In term of Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011, you agree and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share /list (s) any information or item that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethically, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act,1986;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or right of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involved the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Involves the transmissions of “junk mails”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mask mailing or “spamming”;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resources;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the communication of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you submit, post or display on or via the Website. COMPLIMENTOR shall have no liability for conduct in relation to your use of our Website. Violations of these Terms may result in legal consequences prescribed by the applicable laws.
- The Website provides Users the facility to create, share and post content (together, "User Content"). COMPLIMENTOR claims no ownership rights over User Content created by you. COMPLIMENTOR has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove any User Content that is stored via the Website.
- COMPLIMENTOR takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party creates, stores, shares, posts or sends through the Website. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting, publishing it, or sharing it and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. If your Content violates this EULA, you may bear legal responsibility for that content.
- You agree not to post, store, transmit, create or share any User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); or (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. You agree that any User Content that you create, store, or share does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that COMPLIMENTOR believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. For the purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- COMPLIMENTOR further reserves the right at its sole discretion to block or remove (in whole or in part) any content posted or transmitted by you and which COMPLIMENTOR believes is not in accordance with this EULA (including materials which infringe or may infringe third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights), or is otherwise unacceptable to COMPLIMENTOR.
- You agree to promptly notify COMPLIMENTOR in writing of any user content which breaches this EULA. You agree to provide to COMPLIMENTOR sufficient information to enable COMPLIMENTOR to investigate whether such User Content breaches the terms of EULA. COMPLIMENTOR agrees to make good faith efforts to investigate such complaint and shall take such notice as COMPLIMENTOR in its sole discretion decides. However, COMPLIMENTOR does not warrant or represent that it will block or remove (in whole or in part) such User Content.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- Your User Content and your use thereof as contemplated by this EULA and the Website will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights or privacy rights.
- To the extent that you use the Website for any commercial purpose and your User Content contains any copyrighted material that is not your original work or in which you do not otherwise own the copyright, you have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, and permissions necessary in order to use that copyrighted material in connection with the creation and/or dissemination of that User Content using the Website.
- COMPLIMENTOR may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this EULAwithout liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
- COMPLIMENTOR takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party creates, stores, shares, posts, sends or otherwise makes available through the Website, whether directly or indirectly. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting, publishing it, or sharing it and you agree that COMPLIMENTOR is only acting a passive conduit for the distribution and publication of your User Content. If your User Content violates this EULA, you may bear legal responsibility for that User Content.
EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- COMPLIMENTOR does not make any representation or warranty as to the quality or value of the services offered on the Website, or availability of Mentor(s). COMPLIMENTOR does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any services on the Website. COMPLIMENTOR shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- While COMPLIMENTOR carries out background checks and verifications on all Mentors, you understand and acknowledge that COMPLIEENTOR does not endorse, recommend, warrant or guarantee as to qualifications, claims or background of any Mentor, or any service, advice, opinion, recommendation provided by a Mentor. Nothing contained in these Terms, the Website or on any third party site shall be considered as an endorsement, recommendation, referral, verification, warranty or guarantee with respect to (a) any Mentor; (b) the Website or (c) any service, advice, opinion, recommendation made available via the Website or (d) the validity, accuracy, availability, completeness, safety, legality, quality or applicability of any information made available via the Website.
- You acknowledge that there will be occasions when the Website may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- You agree that COMPLIMENTOR is not responsible for, and does not endorse, User Content posted within the Website. COMPLIMENTOR does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content. If your User Content violates this EULA, you shall be solely responsible for any legal consequences with respect to such User Content.
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Website for any reason, without prior notice. User Content removed from the Website may continue to be stored by COMPLIMENTOR, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. COMPLIMENTOR will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website, or the loss of any User Content.
CONSEQUENCES OF BREACH OF TERMS
Without limiting other remedies, COMPLIMENTOR may limit your activity, immediately remove your information or end your registration, warn other Users of your actions, temporarily/ indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/ or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to following activities:
- If COMPLIMENTOR is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for other Users or COMPLIMENTOR.
- User/s who has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with COMPLIMENTOR or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user/s is permitted to do so by COMPLIMENTOR.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing, if you breach the EULA or any other documents it incorporates by reference, COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right to forfeit the money paid by you to COMPLIMENTOR and to take strict legal action including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or the other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves its right to initiate civil and/ or criminal proceedings against a User/s who, furnishes invalid/false claim or misleading information to COMPLIMENTOR.
- Any person who, knowingly and with an intent to injure, defraud or deceive COMPLIMENTOR, files fraudulent information containing false, incomplete, or misleading information shall be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent under law.
- Without limiting other remedies, COMPLIMENTOR may limit your activity, immediately remove your information or end your registration, warn other Users of your actions, temporarily/ indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/ or refuse to provide you with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to following activities:
DEFICIENCY IN SERVICE
- COMPLIMENTOR reserves the right to temporarily/ indefinitely suspend or terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to all current and future use of the Website at its sole discretion which shall not be termed as deficiency in service in any manner as per law and the user/s hereby expressly waives its right to call in question in any manner, any such suspension/termination of services by the COMPLIMENTOR.
- Further, COMPLIMENTOR, without prior notice, reserves its right to suspend the operation of the website for updation/repair/technical fault or any other reason as the case may be for which it shall not be liable in any manner including for deficiency of service under the applicable laws.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Website, stop providing the Website or features of the Website, to you or to Users generally, or create usage limits for the Website. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Website, or delete any User Content without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this EULA, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
- You confirm that you shall be responsible for any damage that may be caused to COMPLIMENTOR for wrongful use of the Website or its content by you including but not limited to intellectual property violations/breach of terms & Conditions of EULA or in any manner as the case may be.
- By accepting User Terms and using the Website or service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold COMPLIMENTOR, its affiliates, third- parties and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees, form any losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees asserted against or incurred by COMPLIMENTOR, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation or breach of any term of this EULA or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referred herein;
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including Mentors arranged via the Website, or
- Your use or misuse of the Website or services.
- The information, recommendations and/ or services provided to you on or through the Website, the service and the Website is for general information purposes only as bonafide guidance and does not constitute any commitment of performance of user in any manner.
- COMPLIMENTOR will reasonably keep the Website and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website are free of errors, defects, malware and the viruses of that the Website are correct, up to date and accurate.
- COMPLIMENTOR endeavors to render the utmost quality of the services rendered, however shall not be liable in any manner for any interruption in service for any reasons whatsoever.
- COMPLIMENTOR may permit advertisements of third parties on the website and shall not be responsible for the contents/assurances/services or anything relating to such third party advertisement in any manner whatsoever.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall COMPLIMENTOR be liable for the amount more than that received by the COMPLIMENTOR from complainant user/s for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for non admission/performance/loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website, its services or this agreement( however arising, including negligence).
- COMPLIMENTOR assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website;
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
- You are prohibited to engage in direct or indirect communication with Counselors/consultants of COMPLIMENTOR except for the purposes of the services availed by you.
- COMPLIMENTOR intermediate the communication between user/s and the Counselors which shall be limited for the purposes of service availed and the COMPLIMENTOR shall not be responsible for any communication between the user and the counselor beyond the scope of the services availed by the user/s in any manner whatsoever.
- Violations of policy may result in a range of actions including:
- Cancellation of your registration
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Compensation for breach of duty
- Other proceedings as the law may prescribe
- COMPLIMENTOR may give notice by means of a general notice on the Website, or by electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in COMPLIMENTOR’s account information, or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in COMPLIMENTOR’s account information.
- You agree that all the agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically shall be deemed adequate service of notice/ electronic record and satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing in terms of the present EULA.
- COMPLIMENTOR is always open to the suggestions of the user/s and shall endeavor to doo all such suggestions that may enhance the utility to the user/s for the benefit of user/s as well as COMPLIMENTOR.
- However, COMPLIMENTOR is not bound by such suggestions in any manner whatsoever.
The parties shall attempt that in the event of their being any dispute between them during your use of the Website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, or the documents they incorporate by reference or anything relating to the present EULA, the dispute is settled by mutual discussion. In the event of failure of discussion the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed mutually by the parties. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. The Arbitration proceedings shall be in the English Language and shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
For any dispute arising out of the present agreement only the Courts at Delhi would Jurisdiction and the you undertake not to raise challenge to the jurisdiction clause in any manner and accept the jurisdiction of the Court at Delhi.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the ‘Grievance Officer’ are provided below:
Phone No: 9811101383
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 29/54, 1st floor, West Punjabi bagh, New Delhi - 110026
If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the Agreement.
You cannot assign or otherwise transfer this agreement or any rights granted here under to any third party. COMPLIMENTOR may transfer its rights and obligations( also known as “ assign”) under this Agreement without your prior express consent, provided that COMPLIMENTOR assigns the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
- Legal Advice
You undertake that you had every opportunity to take legal opinion on the present agreement and have understood the legal implications of every clause before agreeing to the same in totality and using the Website.